Wednesday 3 June 2009

Austrian Comp series

After the BWC in Japan the Austrain Competition series started.25th April Austrian Championship Leed in Graz ....6th place01th May BWC Hall ...25th place
08th+09th May Austrian Cup Bouldering in Kitzbuehl...3rd place
29th May BWC Vienna ...23rd place

I am semi-pleased with my recent results. The Austrian national competitions went pretty well however with the Worldcup results I am really disappointed, because I felt that my preparations for them went really well. I am used to not perform at my best in Hall but this year I really messed up. Although Vienna disappointed me the most because I actually climbed really well and flashed 3 problems. However on one problem I found the beta to late and my time run out on the decent. That put me into place 12 in my group and I finished overall in place 23. Again not in the semifinal -unbelievable.

No comments: