Sunday 20 April 2008

BWC Hall

The first World Cup this year was on Friday in Hall. I was really exited to meet all the climbers again, to see all the problems and just taking part again. This year the number of competitors was the biggest ever around 50 females and over 80 males! I was a bit unlucky with my starting number because I had to climb 2nd to last. The qualification problems were not too hard but sometimes a bit awkward. I managed to climb 3 problems in 5 goes, but there was another problem I kept falling of the top, I just could not find the right way to do the move. I knew that I was not in my best shape because my finger injury troubled my training a bit , but I was very disappointed with my end position and I could not qualify for the semi final the first time in my world cup carrier.

No comments: