Thursday 27 March 2008

Easter weekend in Swiss

On Easter Sunday morning Stew and I went to Chironico. The first stop was “Teamwork 8a”, a crimpy wall with a fairly high top-out. I was just my kind of problem and I climbed in a few attempts. Then it was off to “The great shark hunt 8a+” for Stew. We were unstoppable and after just 5 goes Stew climbed it and we went to Doctor Crimp 7c for me because some people told me that it would be flash able with good crimp strength and so I did. It went dark and our first day was over. On Easter Monday we went to the high part of Chironico where I had quite a long warm up and just bouldered around on some easier stuff. Finally I started to try “Les doigts verts 7c+”. Frustrated I had to leave empty handed but I managed to wire the start, just the last hard move did not want to happen. My skin said “Game Over”.


No comments: